Thursday, February 28, 2013

QUEENTESSENCE CHOICES FOR MUTIA TI LA UNION 2103


On the second of March, Mutia ti La Union 2013 will be staged and three titles will be at stake: Mutia ti La Union 2013, Mutia ti Turismo 2013 and Mutia ti Kalikasan 2013. Of course there will be a first runner-up and a second runner up. The official headshots were out and the annual town costume and electric parade had been staged last February 27. 

Here are Queentessence’ Top 10 choices for this 2013.










Alternate choices for the Top 10
My Top 5: Agoo, Bacnotan, Balaoan, San Fernando City and San Gabriel


My dark horses: Rosario San Juan and  Santol


Photo Courtesy: La Union Information and Tourism Office

3 comments:

  1. you missed bauang in your top 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khalil for pointing that out. We can't predict all of them but I am happy I got 4 out of 5. I really love the face of Miss Balaoan so I placed her in my Top 5. I am just basing my predictions based on beauty and their past performances. But since every pageant is always a different situation, things may just be different. A very good example is Mabel Verceles of Bauang. She lost to Kashmir Hernaez in the Miss San Fernando City beauty pageant but she got a higher ranking than Kashmir in this competition. But as they say, it is just a pageant. We would probably see these girls again in future regional pageants. Thanks again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 out of 5 is not bad..
    Great prediction.

    ReplyDelete